Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Brittany Lang

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 11:59 PM   #1

Britanny"s driving distance today - 296.5, and she make

Brittany Lincicome, 20, a rookie on the LPGA tour must feel like John Daly, after shooting a 67 today to make the cut at -3. She had missed the cut in her last three events.

She is No. 1 in the LPGA in driving distance at 270.2. But today she averaged 296.5, which is 26.3 yards over her average. It helped her record 5 birdies and only one bogey, to finish T-28 by shooting a -4 67.

Brittany's best finish this year is T-16 at the Shopright LPGA Classic in June. With perfect weather, and a lot of low scores being recorded, she will have a good chance this weekend of getting her highest finish this season.
Old 10-08-2005, 03:26 AM   #2

Hi ya Boola....hey I like Brittany....she is one of my super favorites....in fact she even gave me a hug at the SBS classic....what a good golfer she is....she is a "grip em and rip em" type of player....this is why every once in awhile she does get those Doubles and triples....her parents are very very nice down to earth people....just like you and me

anyway....have a great day....see ya....go Brittany go!!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 04:39 PM   #3

Brit is not going away, to much super golf talent. Her downs are just shake and bake with the LPGA learning curve.... like driving a car, you get better and more confedent with experiance. Not surprised to see her shoot up to the top.... she is a topper. :)

Wow.... also listening to NBC (horse racing) and they just mentioned Michelle being in the Samsung.... which they catch the last 2 days.

Wonder how they are going to portray all 19 players, who are all great..... would be nice if they did..... then we get a feel for the pack. Anyways thats the first time I heard on TV about Michelle going pro, and in the SS, nice. (Do not get the TGC anymore).

Go Brit.... 4 sheets to the wind.... or something like that. :)

gt
Old 10-13-2005, 02:58 AM   #4

I know you also like Izzy, WF. But she has missed 17 cuts in a row! How long are you going to give her? Of course if she practices very hard....well, is she exempt next year?
Old 10-13-2005, 06:54 AM   #5

You sound like a fairweather fan Boola. If Wiefan likes Izzy now hopefully he always will. Many of us are fans of players that never get interviewed or seen on tv. That's what being a true fan is, supporting through the good times and the bad. Surely you would not stop being a fan of Michelle's if she does not win a tournament.
angela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 02:06 PM   #6

Hi ya everybody....I will ALWAYS like IZZY....I have met her and her husband Dan personally....they are terriffic people.....just like the Lindsicome's....I have met her Mom and Dad and Brittany....also the Creamers....although, at the time I was too shy to bother Paula

all of these golfers and their family is "etched" into my Favorite column in my brain's harddrive....no matter what....I don't know how MW and her family fits into this picture, but she does also.....maybe it is because of how exciting her golf game is and also she is a CLASSY kid

anyway....have a great day everyone....see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote