Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Cristie Kerr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 AM   #1

Cristie in Hawaii ??

Hi ya everyone....does anyone know if Cristie was in Hawaii about a couple of weeks ago....there was a Breast Cancer Fun Run in Hawaii at the time....I was sitting on the sidewalk bench in the morning and I swear to God...I saw a short, pretty lady with a Tall Gentleman at her side....and the lady looked exactly like Cristie....and I mean EXACTLY...they were on their way to the park for the start of the run

if I wasn't such a SHY person, I would have asked or shouted her name....but alas, I am just like the Lion in the Wizard of OZS...very cowardly

so fans of Cristie...was it her or was my mind playing tricks on me

anyway....have a good day...see ya!!
wiefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #2
NTB

Christie

Wie fan Were you there for the run. I didn't know you were a jogger.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:57 AM   #3

Talking

Hi Wiefan.....I believe I read, not too long ago, that Cristie and her new husband were going to take a short, delayed honeymoon in Hawaii. You should have invited them home for lunch.

Viva Annika
Buzzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:05 AM   #4

Hi ya buzzer and notax....I will bet that it WAS Cristie....ahhh shucks!! an opportunity LOST because of shyness and passiveness....anyway, I hope that she had a great honeymoon....she deserves it....what a classy lady..very charitable and a terriffic role model....

Buzzer, I couldn't invite her to lunch...that husband of hers looks awfully tall, I will bet he can REALLY EAT....perhaps an "all you can eat" buffet would have worked....just kidding

Notax....exactly 10 years ago, I ran my first ever Marathon....yup!! 26.2 miles....it was very very exciting....I did finish before my expected time...not a big deal because I gave myself a lot of time to finish the race....the funny thing is that as soon as the race was over.....I went to the ABC store across the street and bought me a pack of cigarettes....ahhh that was much needed!!

anyway....have a good day...I am off to work....who knows, I might get to see Wiesy and her parents this morning as I sit on the same sidewalk bench....now wouldn't that be something....maybe I should bring something for her to autograph....just kidding folks....anyway....Hi HO, it's off to work I go!!!!....see ya!!
Old 10-30-2007, 10:29 AM   #5
NTB

I take it when you go to work its on that same park bench.
The fiddle and the hat huh? How much change do you get in one day.
I see anything to live on the island and of course holdem money.
Have a good day at work
Old 10-30-2007, 11:53 PM   #6

Hi ya notax....the fiddle and the hat is for the mainland panhandlers....here in Hawaii...we use the ukelele and the coconut hat with the surfboard on the side to add to authenticity of the old Hawaiian culture...ahhh the tourist EAT THIS STUFF UP....especially when we make believe that we cannot speak the King's English and just start babbling a lot of words with tons of Vowels in them....works every time

anyway....what is the meaning of "Little Rock" in Arkansas....does it have to do with something with the native indians....just curious....have a good day....see ya!!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:59 AM   #7
NTB

When riverboats brought people and supplys during the time of hardly any or no roads.
They looked from a distance for a rock on the bank where they tied up and docked the boat. From a distance it looked like a little rock. The Arkansas river can be rough to navigate early spring so they had to prepare ahead of time. They found a riverboat that had sunk there or close to there a few years back. Most of the stuff on board was still in good shape due to the way it was packed. There is a museum somewhere here with all that stuff on display.
Fort Smith Ark also has a docking rock by the old Fort Where hanging judge did his stuff.
When I was growing up Arkansas was not pronounced ar-kansas it was ark kan saw
people who lived here were ar-kan-saw-yers it was in the old Webster dictionary that way.
NTB
Old 10-31-2007, 11:04 AM   #8

Hi ya notax....now that "little rock" story is a great piece of trivia stuff...thanks

if Hillary wins the democratic nomination....will Arkansas become a "BLUE" state or a "RED" state in the general election....does the majority of the Arkansawers like or dislike her as she was once the first lady of that State with Bill....I won't ask how you will vote, because voting is a Private thing

anyway....have a good day in Arkansas....see ya
Old 10-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #9
NTB

Arkansas In their general vote are all democrates yet in their national vote they go repub???
I don't mind telling anyone no hillary for me
Old 10-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #10

If Hillary does get elected, she'll finally get a chance to sleep in the presidential bedroom.