Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Cristie Kerr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #11

Originally Posted by Mr3putt View Post
I think I have it
L to R
Alison Walshe, Michelle M, Amy Hung, Jane P, Cristie, Mallory Blackwelder, Paige, Amanda, Meredith Duncan, Vicky, Cindy L, Mariajo (leaning in front)
I would have been stumped forever on Mallory...

Belen is so hot....can't confuse Belen with Alison.
...and yet I did...

...it's really something...I consider myself a pretty decent LPGA fan...but seeing them in real clothes...it was tough...maybe it's because some of these players get very little TV time...for example, had this been a picture with Paula, Michelle, Suzann, Yani, Jiyai, Morgan, etc...we all would have easily named them...

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #12

BKB

On lpga.com....there is a pic of Belen at the event.

IMO....the pros are much better looking in real life....TV and pics put 10 lbs.

Some of the gals dress well off the course...some pros have no idea how to dress especially at a gala event....some look like they have a potato sack for a dress.

Some of the tomboys don't wear heels....IMO....the tennis pros dress better at gala events....then again....you have to be in incredible shape to play tennis.

You going to Flushing to watch some tennis?...if so..... lucky you.......had a chance to go to Garros....but only had a week in Paris and too much to see in the City of Lights...hope to return one day.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:07 PM   #13

BKB

On lpga.com....there is a pic of Belen at the event.

IMO....the pros are much better looking in real life....TV and pics put 10 lbs.

Some of the gals dress well off the course...some pros have no idea how to dress especially at a gala event....some look like they have a potato sack for a dress.

Some of the tomboys don't wear heels....IMO....the tennis pros dress better at gala events....then again....you have to be in incredible shape to play tennis.

You going to Flushing to watch some tennis?...if so..... lucky you.......had a chance to go to Garros....but only had a week in Paris and too much to see in the City of Lights...hope to return one day.
Second week of the Open. On my bucket list...attend all 4 Majors in tennis and the LPGA...

...speaking of those pictures...looks like Cristie was singing...has anybody heard Cristie sing?

haha! I actually have that picture of Belen on my blog post about the event...and still misidentified Alison!

---Bruce Lee

Old 08-31-2011, 06:37 PM   #14

BKB
I think the bucket list for tennis's majors are more exciting: Melbourne, Paris, London and NYC....all generally have great weather during the majors too.

But golf is better to watch IMO....you can walk around and get much closer and chat with the golf pros...and tennis tixs can be expensive.
Mr3putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by canadianglen View Post
Maybe. Like everywhere else, knowledge is power. Besides, how do you have a charity pro-am with 12 pros? At an uber-rich club like Liberty National? This picture is most of the marathon bus riders. 7 hour ride that turned into 11 1/2 hours. Saw the bus in front of the Sheraton when I left for the airport.
Obviously there were more than 11 players. So not the point.

But more importantly, you saw the bus??!!!! OMG! Did you get its autograph?
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #16

Belen is so hot....can't confuse Belen with Alison.
Apparently, everybody loves Belen...but not as much as Paige...

...of course, this video I think was influenced by a mix of humor and perhaps, Jack Daniels...not any orientation...

...gosh, I'm stumped again...obviously Tiffany Joh, Jane Park...and....and....and...

---Bruce Lee

Old 09-01-2011, 07:18 AM   #17

Originally Posted by canadianglen View Post
No. It was too big and ugly. cc: Mr3putt

Good answer. Sarcasm can work both ways.