Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA Tournaments > Courses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #11
Contest Statistician

Originally Posted by xman5 View Post

I think that if you can get to a tournament this year that has Annika in it you should. This years Sysbase had a lot more energy to it because of the last time that Annika will be there. I think that the LPGA Championship will have a big feel to it because of Annika, especially if she is in contention and or Lorena going for #2 in the grand slam.
I have been in fact thinking about that XMAN. Unfortunately because of work I do not have a lot of opportunities to completely get away.

For one, I hope Annika will accept Lorena's invitation to go to Guadalajara. If not...mmmm, then I will have to juggle my schedule. I really would love to see those 2 compete. Maybe if I am a bit lucky be there on a Sunday head-to-head.
lumazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:17 PM   #12

I have attended the Kraft Nabisco for a few years and now it is the ANA Inspiration. The course is beautiful and easy to walk around. In April, the weather is perfect in the area and there is no need for you to lug a coat or umbrella with you. The Dinah Shore Tournament course is a great venue because everything is within a short walk from another.
LPGAFan is offline   Reply With Quote