Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > General LPGA Message Boards > LPGA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 12:51 PM   #131

Originally Posted by Blue
gxer, Your typeface keeps getting larger and more colorful. Is this because you think we haven't understood your point or because you have trouble reading black on green. You really needn't shout in huge red to make your point.
Blue,

Well you will be happy, the FONT "natzi" has spoken and I am not supposed to use all the tools that are availabe on this web-site. I don't know why there is a font color option or a font size option if we are not supposed to make use of those options.

The LPGA tour is for females, males do not belong.
The PGA tour is for males, females do not belong.
Ty Votaw: "our membership will remain open to women only, due to the immutable physiological differences between women and men."
viperr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:15 PM   #132
fred

Okay, I don't want to hijack the discussion here but please post in a "normal" matter.

Yes, there are features on this site where you can change the font size and color. But that doesn't mean that every post need to be in all rainbows colors and extra large. It is quite disrupting to the flow of the discussions.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:04 PM   #133

Are men who are opposed to this afraid of their manhood being threatened? The kind of sound like they are. It's the only explanation I can come up with.
Blue,

If I recall an earlier post of yours correctly, you mentioned that the British Open had the right idea in allowing females to enter the first stage of quailfying for the British Open based on their finishes in women's Majors.

Why is it do you suppose, that women are "only" allowed to enter the first stage of British Open qualifying if they have finished, what is it top 5, in a women's major :?:
viperr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:11 PM   #134

Relevance

Originally Posted by OldGeorge
However, you can still qualify for USGA amateur status and not NCAA status. Some support the USGA allows, the NCAA does not.
So? What's the relevance?
I just saw this quote:
The man Molinari beat at Merion Golf Club, Northwestern University's Dillon Dougherty, was unable to accept any money for his Masters trip, handcuffed by the differences between the NCAA and USGA.
http://www.golfweek.com/pro/pro_othe...6388475879.php

Woods did state that NCAA rules helped him decide to leave college.
The same rules may have led to the Wies' decision to leave amateur golf. While playing on a men's college team would have been good experience, Michelle would likely have had a hard time maintaining NCAA eligibility and still play many professional events.