Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > LPGA Players > LPGA Rookies

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Golf Course
Posts: 3,390
Don't worry. Blue is investigating this matter like it's of national security importance. She's started a thread asking Karin Sjodin how the pairings are made. Sheesh.

So transparent. Unbelievable.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,053
Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
Don't worry. Blue is investigating this matter like it's of national security importance. She's started a thread asking Karin Sjodin how the pairings are made. Sheesh.

So transparent. Unbelievable.
Correct and I told canadianglen I was going to do this in advance. I'm still curious about the issue.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Golf Course
Posts: 3,390
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Correct and I told canadianglen I was going to do this in advance. I'm still curious about the issue.
BS....you're not "curious about the issue." There is no "issue." You simply want to prove canadianglen wrong.

You're like a freakin' pitbull whose jaws are clamped around someone's leg.

Let it go for god's sake.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #14
Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,053
Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
BS....you're not "curious about the issue." There is no "issue." You simply want to prove canadianglen wrong.

You're like a freakin' pitbull whose jaws are clamped around someone's leg.

Let it go for god's sake.
I wanted to find the facts. Why are you in this thread, other than to stir up trouble?
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Golf Course
Posts: 3,390
I'm in this thread about JESSICA KORDA because I have followed her since she was about 15 yrs old on the Amateur circuit in Florida. That's "followed" as in feet on the ground.

It didn't take long for you to find some post in this thread into which you could poke your sticky beak for the sake of arguing about "facts." Sorry....not arguing..."debating" with a toned down style.

Don't question "why" I am in a thread. I'll say what I want...when and where I want.
LoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #16
Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,053
Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
Don't question "why" I am in a thread. I'll say what I want...when and where I want.
As will I. So perhaps you can stop chastising me for posts that you don't like.
Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:11 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
bangkokbobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 4,521
...I do school work in my free time...

__________________
Don't fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.

---Bruce Lee

http://bangkokbobbysports.wordpress.com/
bangkokbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2 PL2

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!