Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > LPGA Players > LPGA Rookies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #1

2010 Rookies : Katie Kempter

Katie Kempter ,is a Denver University Pioneer, or she was.... now she is card carrying LPGA player with a Priority Status of 11. Age 22, born and raised in New Mexico USA. Below are 4 links of some info on Katie, so that we get to know a bit more about her in 2010, (no videos though). :-)

(1) This first link is 4 pictures of Katie. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/M46y5.../Katie+Kempter

(2) This is the UD's player profile/bio of Katie. For the years 2005 to 2009, and a little of her personal background. http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewAr...ATCLID=1179808

(3) This is a good article of her when she was at 2009 Q School. http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

(4) This is another good article of when she Won the Hawaii Open in Dec 21 2009. http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...s+Hawai+i+Open

Last edited by greentee; 01-18-2010 at 02:49 AM.
greentee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #2

GT,are you deliberately keeping the hottest one back until last ?

By hottest,I'm not talking strictly about golfing ability,which won't come as a surprise to anyone.

Waiting for Beatriz...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
Old 01-19-2010, 04:48 AM   #3

Originally Posted by Saint-Just X View Post
GT,are you deliberately keeping the hottest one back until last ?

By hottest,I'm not talking strictly about golfing ability,which won't come as a surprise to anyone.

Waiting for Beatriz...

Pax Vobiscum
Saint-Just X
:-) No. :-)

I started this idea of a folder for the Rookies, but did state that I thought I would not have time to get all 28 player's info up and running here. And asked others to also contribute posting on the Rooks this year, if any so wanted to.

BKB has done some, mostly vids.... but all helps, as I am swamped for time right now.... not enough time to do a proper job for any of the new Rookies.... so, still hoping others well add to what I started, and we well all get to know them better, then we fans usually do with Rookies. Most of the time, we really do not get a handle on a player until they make some big news.... like a win. Then when we know only a little of them, we often make assumptions that miss the mark of reality of a player's game or person. Thus this folder for Rookies, before the start of the 2010 LPGA season.

At present I am very short of time to do good posting, so you are very welcome to post info in this folder for Beatriz Recari, just start the header out like '2010 Rookies :', other than that use your own style of posting as you like.

There are I think, (off the top on my head), only 4 more players to get in here, Beatriz is one, and the others are, Jean Reynolds, Whitney Wade, and Alison Walshe. Other then those 4, a bit more info could go to those vids on players that BKB has posted, (hopefully he well also trans-plant those from the video area to the Rookies area here as well.

So, if you would like to post on a favorite of yours be my guest, I appreciate any help I can get.

If I can, I well get them all if no one else does.... but time-line wise I do not know when. Now that you have mentioned Beatriz as a high interest of yours.... you have already made me perk up my ears about this Rookie.

Until later, Cya!

Last edited by greentee; 01-19-2010 at 04:52 AM.
greentee is offline   Reply With Quote