Go Back   LPGA Golf Forum > LPGA Player Discussions > Specific LPGA Players > Sophie Gustafson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #11
Administrator

Hi Sophie: Great post on Dubai it looks like you guys had fun.
You are definitely a Super Lady in my books. Congratulations on winning the LET money list.

Have a Great Christmas Holiday and enjoy your time off with your family.
Balabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #12

Hi Sophie
Nice story & pic's from Dubai,it really is great that you do so much on here,well apreciated .Also congratulations on the LET money list,treat yourself to a suite in that hotel from your winnings,or give a big hint to Ty for your anniversary : )

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:09 AM   #13

Thanks for posting a great story Soph - have a great Christmas and New Years - you too Ty!

Gxer - what ARE you on about? Shouldn't this be moved to the "my favorite movie scene" folder?
Old 12-19-2007, 04:42 AM   #14

Originally Posted by LoJo View Post
gxer....shuddup!! sheesh.
I couldn't have said it better myself LoJo...........that was perfect..........but he must not have been intelligent enough to take the hint.........he went way off the deep end on his next post............which should be in the anything folder...........
Sophie, thanks for posting a story that was hard to believe until we saw the photo to PROVE it.............it should make us all feel that with all the money in the world.............you can have whatever you want............WHEREVER you want it.........if you just told someone that you went snow skiing in Dubai...........they would think you were nuts..........what a way to take your mind off of golf in the desert!..........would it feel funny if you went skiing in Sweden now?............have a wonderful holiday season with your family...........and make winning the LET's OOM a jump start to a very rewarding 2008 LPGA season.............
Old 12-19-2007, 10:07 AM   #15

Send a message via Yahoo to MoReb51
One of the Discovery Channels recently did a story about the Burg Al' Arab. Suites "start" at $28,000 a night.

In Klingon it means:

"Today is a good day to die.
See you in Hades."
MoReb51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #16
Fluffy

Thanks for that nice report Sophie!
Just checked the Burj al Arab's website and I get a room rate for AED 7500. Not sure if it's the cheapest one but you can get a room there for just over $2000 a night. A bargin if you ask me ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Fluffy
Old 12-19-2007, 11:35 AM   #17

Smile

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
Amen.
Are you and Lojo praying together now?

Maybe I should apologize to Lojo, however I am having a difficult time formulating the exact wording of an apology.

I know something that would work. It is from the movie The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean starring Paul Newman. However, if I used Judge Roy Bean's apology to the "wives" as an example of how I would apologize to Lojo, paddyman might have a heart attack and we just can't take that risk.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:13 PM   #18

Originally Posted by gxer View Post
Are you and Lojo praying together now?

Maybe I should apologize to Lojo, however I am having a difficult time formulating the exact wording of an apology.

I know something that would work. It is from the movie The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean starring Paul Newman. However, if I used Judge Roy Bean's apology to the "wives" as an example of how I would apologize to Lojo, paddyman might have a heart attack and we just can't take that risk.
We get it. You're a fan of old movies. What, exactly, does that have to do with Sophie writing from Dubai?
Old 12-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #19

Smile

Originally Posted by MarinePaul View Post
We get it. You're a fan of old movies. What, exactly, does that have to do with Sophie writing from Dubai?
Maybe Sophie is also a movie fan and would giggle at being called a "super lady" plus she might get a kick out of how I would apologize to Lojo.